Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even know where to start here. So I was extremely fortunate to strike a trade deal with Island Made. Package arrived today and I was speechless when I unpacked Thumper and the Heavy Hitter! Fit and finish on both frames is superb. First, the heavy hitter (bigger one with u-shaped forks) is a hefty handful. It's a fair bit heavier than most frames, but not too heavy at all. Just a super solid shooter that is very comfortable. Now the smaller one, Thumper, well this one is something special. In my short time with modern slingshots, I've owned over 30 different ones. Until now, the SPS has been my hands down favorite in terms of comfort and shootability. In my opinion, this one is better. Fits my hand absolutely perfectly. It may be a bit cliche to say that it becomes an extension of my hand, but it really does. Just pick it up and it's exactly where it needs to be. No fiddling or adjusting. First shots were dead on target. Both of these, but especially Thumper, are going to get a lot of use! Shane also sent along an awesome little natty. Thanks Shane!!

Art Paint Font Personal protective equipment Electric blue

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.