Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
It was a rainy boring Sat. until I made the trip for the mail. i was looking forward to it because I thought this package from Ray would be here today. A while back I saw a pic of the Micro Ranger Ray made and really liked it. We struck a trade. So here is that micro Ranger but Ray also tossed in a knife carved only natty from Osage Orange. Both shooters are set up with gypsy tabs and I love the look of them. He also tossed in a BB set up in 1632. The micro was in a Crown Royal bag, pretty cool, Ill keep it like that.

Thanks Ray! I knew I'd do well on this deal. I had nothing in my collection like either one of these and I'm pretty happy. Yours ought to show up, well, maybe today.

IMG_20180908_114225.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That knife-only looks pretty sweet - thats a nice haul.
Thanks Matt, its unique in that its not finished like we usually do them but it "feels" like it should be this way.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks lots guys. The little micro Ranger is a neat little shooter. Its been raining steady all day so I keep picking it up and shooting my basement catch box. The tubes have a lot more zip than I figured they would. Cool!

Reactions: KawKan and Tag
1 - 11 of 11 Posts