Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in the mail. Totally unexpected. Pat calls it a slingberry. Of course its a magnet attached to a nice para cord wrap. Goes on your belt or drop it in a pocket. The magnet holds the ammo pretty firm. I've been walking around with it on my belt all morning and it hasn't lost a ball. The ammo in the pic Pat sent, I'm using 3/8s and it works great.

Thanks Pat!!.

Black Body jewelry Wood Artifact Creative arts
Natural material Creative arts Art Jewellery Craft

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,150 Posts
Found this in the mail. Totally unexpected. Pat calls it a slingberry. Of course its a magnet attached to a nice para cord wrap. Goes on your belt or drop it in a pocket. The magnet holds the ammo pretty firm. I've been walking around with it on my belt all morning and it hasn't lost a ball. The ammo in the pic Pat sent, I'm using 3/8s and it works great.
Thanks Pat!!.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20180905_090952.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20180905_090815.jpg
Hey Dave. Are your balls blue?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Pat!!.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20180905_090952.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20180905_090815.jpg
Hey Dave. Are your balls blue?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
No they ain't. Those are Pats ball's. :D

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Reactions: Buckskin Dave
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.