Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know Moonshine Mojave Mo has been modifying some Daisy F-16 frames with great success. Mo generously offered to make a handle for my own modified F-16 and I eagerly accepted. I received the handle Friday and I couldn't be more pleased. As you can see it really dresses up my beat up F-16 frame. The grip is made from maple with a green micarta stripe. I hope my photos will show the nice figuring in the maple. Mo also sent along a nice walnut BB shooter and a magnetic ammo holder and a target. Hopefully the weather will warm up a little and I can try these beauties out.

Font Metal Wood Jewellery Bicycle part
Wood Jewellery Metal Font Fashion accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
[quote name="MojaveMoonshineMo" post="1380378" timestamp="1581961833"]Bullwinkle!
2db35616a3559945ddb71e26c917ff30.jpg
5a739d5acb0d5284e0a2272d24c3eca6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote
Nice looking! How wide are those forks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
4 inches... Now if I recall, you shoot these at a 45 angle. So do you have a set anchor point, and if so what do you use for a aiming point?

I'm finding that the one I built held ganster needs me to anchor at the corner of my mouth, but my aiming point not in the center of the band, but to the left of center. Mayhaps I should try a 45 slant.

·
Mojave Mo
5,149 Posts
4 inches... Now if I recall, you shoot these at a 45 angle. So do you have a set anchor point, and if so what do you use for a aiming point?
I'm finding that the one I built held ganster needs me to anchor at the corner of my mouth, but my aiming point not in the center of the band, but to the left of center. Mayhaps I should try a 45 slant.
Good recall, almost! I hold my Pocket Rocket at a 45. I hold these at gangsta, bottom of jaw anchor, aim just at top of top fork. I'm not sure the story with my Pocket Rocket hold. It might be the wrist brace, it might be a habit that I started in '75 when I got it. It might be that I didn't know about a gangsta hold when I was a kid and didn't feel comfortable holding it tips up..?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.