Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The warrior pouch that was sent to me is very supple???? Since I haven't shot these pouches I won't speak for how long they will last , so please do not assume one way or another. I will definitely try some of the larger pouches for shooting my 5/16 ammo. Ruler Office ruler Rectangle Measuring instrument Font
Ruler Office ruler Rectangle Font Measuring instrument

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Fear not I never assume, well most of the time I try not to lol Snippets I've read suggest they are very popular and there certainly seems to be an impressive range. I have mostly shot with microfiber, but starting to have that urge to return to leather and breaking in some roo pouches at the moment. Always good to keep options open ????

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hope it works for you, that is the stuff I tie all my band sets with, and I have used to tie tubing together with success. The pouches are roo leather, I sent one that was broke in a little so you could feel how they get soft. The other is new. I use the little pouches with 5/16" ammo, I know its probably considered small for this size ammo but I seem to shoot well with it. I get a very clean release, and it shoots fast.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Hope it works for you, that is the stuff I tie all my band sets with, and I have used to tie tubing together with success. The pouches are roo leather, I sent one that was broke in a little so you could feel how they get soft. The other is new. I use the little pouches with 5/16" ammo, I know its probably considered small for this size ammo but I seem to shoot well with it. I get a very clean release, and it shoots fast.
Interesting, are they the Ninja's?

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I like the microfiber pouches on the band sets that Pocket Predator sells. For my Personal preference, I always end up shooting SuperShure pouches. I like to try different set ups, but I always go back to my BoyShot (Ole #5) 1632 tubes and supershure pouches.
I'm the same with my microfiber, try others but always go back to those I posted lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts