Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
This is GREAT Pete!

I will keep you in mind my friend.

Lots of planning and research still to do.

Thanks for your input and future support!!!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
This is GREAT Pete!

I will keep you in mind my friend.

Lots of planning and research still to do.

Thanks for your input and future support!!!
Can you pm me the address i would like to get the slingshots and Posters set?
all the best
Pete

·
Registered
99 Posts
I live in the south DFW area and I'd love to come work permitting. For me it's not about prizes or freebies. I'd like to learn and fellowship with others. See where I stack up. Maybe pickup some new shooting techniques and swap forks designs. I say start small, informal, casual, and lets have more fun than the cost of paying for gas. With that said, it would be nice to see a few store or manufacture vendors and maybe handle their wares to see if it's worth the purchase over the years as the event builds up a base.

My only request is there be a Wendy's or a Whataburger fast food joint near by. ( C:"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like I am several years late but I am also in Texas. I am a major newbie so if there was a tournament I would make every effort to be there as well.

Keith

Reactions: Marco Govea

·
Registered
115 Posts
Texas, TExas, TEXas, TEXAs, TEXAS!!!!!!

Come on Texas.

The stars at night

are big and bright

(sing it with me)

deep in the heart of Texas.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Any news on a Texas tournament?

Also, I'm looking to shoot with someone in the Tomball TX area..

I broke my shoulder back in 92, and the pain is starting to get to me in my old age.. I need to keep using the arm, even though it feels better not engaged..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been searching for anything in Texas. Would be glad to help any way I can. In fact, I've been giving some serious consideration to starting a slingshot association in West Texas. But you have to start somewhere. Hit me up if you need help or info.

·
Registered
130 Posts
As much as I hate Texas, I would drive there for a tournament...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.