Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,854 Posts
Don't know if Slingtech is on this forum or not, but have ordered from them. Deliver was fast, service was good. Tried their HDPE Coyote and it is a fine frame. A lot like PP Sideshooter and others of similar design.

This one hasn't gotten into my top tier of favorites, and I'm not quite sure why as it is a fine frame and does really well for me. But only space for so many, so I may be giving this one away soon to somebody who would like to try it since I feel it is a shame to have a good frame sitting and not getting used very much.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
I saw a post from - I think StringSlap? - a few days ago mentioning them and have been wanting to try them out... now I just have to figure out the difference between GZK colors and what thicknesses to try, since I’ve been stuck on TBG for a while... they have some good looking frames too.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I saw a post from - I think StringSlap? - a few days ago mentioning them and have been wanting to try them out... now I just have to figure out the difference between GZK colors and what thicknesses to try, since I've been stuck on TBG for a while... they have some good looking frames too.
Yup, that was me. Take a look at my thread on GZK .54 green. Do yourself a favor, if you order from Sling Tech, get the 8" trial sizes of the different elastic. You can try 4 or 5 different ones for the price of one single roll. If you like something then order the roll. If not then you are only out a couple of bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.