Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I received this lot from slingdude to complete a trade we had going..I didn't know what was heading my way and got blown away when I started pulling things out the box..talk about a treat????..I didn't know where to look first with to much to take in..luckily dude had labled everything with a brief description so I didn't get lost..check it out guys I've scored big time..slingdude you da man???? cheers pal
Wood Gesture Eyewear Font Hand tool
a stack of ss black..tubes and pouches ????
Plant Gesture Wood Metal Font
3 nattys made by slingdude are spot on and shoot great ????
Wood Font Material property Metal Symbol
2 pp cores are awesome ????
Wood Natural material Hardwood Wood stain Artifact
cedar and camelia raw forks ????

Attachments

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
I'm glad that everything made it there safe and sound! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the cores and the raw forks!

This is some super sweet SSF "stuff"... it is amazing I broke out in alliteration!

Is that the Boyshot PP core. I made tabs and wrapped mine in Paracord. I love it.
Yes, it is a PP Boyshot core. I have one that Tag sent me that I still need to finish, so tabs and paracord might be a quick and easy solution in the interim. Too many projects...

Sweeeet!! .. I love the way the paracord was put on the handle .. gonna need to steal that ha ha :) great work slingdude.. and great score Mr. Brooks!! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks, buddy! I got the idea from the way a lot of people wrap the handle of their torque. The handle on that natty was kinda thin and slick for me so it needed a little extra grip.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I'm glad that everything made it there safe and sound! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the cores and the raw forks!

This is some super sweet SSF "stuff"... it is amazing I broke out in alliteration!

Is that the Boyshot PP core. I made tabs and wrapped mine in Paracord. I love it.
Yes, it is a PP Boyshot core. I have one that Tag sent me that I still need to finish, so tabs and paracord might be a quick and easy solution in the interim. Too many projects...
Sweeeet!! .. I love the way the paracord was put on the handle .. gonna need to steal that ha ha :) great work slingdude.. and great score Mr. Brooks!! :)

Thanks, buddy! I got the idea from the way a lot of people wrap the handle of their torque. The handle on that natty was kinda thin and slick for me so it needed a little extra grip.
Welcome my friend ! .. and you did a nice job .. looks sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts