Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,668 Posts
I tell ya what: I'm gonna go with SLING-N-SHOT's High road attitude for now. It's easy to give into the impulse to jump on a pink monkey. I've done it a time or two, looked back and said, "I should of had waited until I had more patience and facts." I would now rather be charitable and wrong than uncharitable and wrong. :iono:

Sometimes you have to forgive as long as you don't forget.

· Registered
5,668 Posts
I tell ya what: I'm gonna go with SLING-N-SHOT's High road attitude for now. It's easy to give into the impulse to jump on a pink monkey. I've done it a time or two, looked back and said, "I should of had waited until I had more patience and facts." I would now rather be charitable and wrong than uncharitable and wrong. :iono:
Sometimes you have to forgive as long as you don't forget.

:pissedoff:
Does that mean we can't hunt him down and tar and feather him?
Give it to the next full moon. The moonlight and torches make such pretty sparkles on the tines of the pitchforks.

· Registered
5,668 Posts
This is where we start to get dubious of new members: Which is a shame. I don't know who remembers, "Tommy" "22LR" and his assorted pseudonyms. Tells invisible to him made him easy to spot to Troll Hunters. Eventually Mods blocked his IP address or some other computer Mojo. We have to have faith in new friends while watching for Shockley's and Tommy's. He can run, but he can't hide.

"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly"

He'll be back and we will nail him.

Assuming of course that he was not the victim of some misfortune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.