Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously impressed today. Ordered from SimpleShot on Sunday, came through the door in sleepy Devon England today, So only 3 working days and wouldn't have been much quicker if it had been hand delivered.

Also the Flippin' Pickle is exactly how I thought it would be. Now banded up and ready to try out as soon as the torrential the rain stops ????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look forward to a review.

Quick delivery. I've never ordered anything from SimpleShot direct, always got it through Pro Shot.

Did you get stung for import duty?
I was waiting for Proshot, but couldn't wait any longer as loved the look of it ever since they came out.

Happily no duty at all. But prices very reasonable, so any duty wouldn't have been much anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazing delivery time! SS has always had fast delivery for me, but not surprising since I am in the US. Still, it is apparent that they fill orders right away with no delays.
I got the ready to dispatch email within a few hours and dispatched on the Monday. I expected nothing to start until the Monday. Also enjoyed the emails with links to YouTube's while I was waiting for delivery. Definately ordering direct in future, excellent service ????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.