Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Package arrived earlier today from the Wasp Slingshots in the UK. Ordered two of their updated Imp lineup with the band clamps, as well as a few more Uniphoxx frames for the collection. Awesome little frames and totally worth the shipping!

Black String instrument accessory Guitar accessory String instrument String instrument

Spent a good amount of the afternoon shooting the Imp and getting used it how small it is compared to what I normally shoots. Carried it around for the rest of the evening in my back pocket and was barely noticeable. (y)

Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Jigsaw puzzle Font Rectangle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice!

How good do the clips work on the IMP frames?
Thanks!

The clips on the Wasp frames are great! These clips are different from the ones on the Enzo and Uniphoxx, but work just as well. They are low-profile with a "speed bump" that fits on top of the band groove. The other clips I've had experience with are the ones on the Simple Shot Scout, and although they do the job, they are a lot bulkier.

Hope that helps!

Registered
Thanks!

The clips on the Wasp frames are great! These clips are different from the ones on the Enzo and Uniphoxx, but work just as well. They are low-profile with a "speed bump" that fits on top of the band groove. The other clips I've had experience with are the ones on the Simple Shot Scout, and although they do the job, they are a lot bulkier.

Hope that helps!
Thank you!
I wanted to know how well they hold the bands, and to compare them with the Simple Shot clips. You answered both questions.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool shooters, I鈥檝e yet to shoot any wasp slingshot. I鈥檝e read great reviews about them.
I would totally recommend them, they are very pleasant to shoot, very comfortable to hold, and are at a good price. These frames can be addicting and may cause you to get one in every color. :LOL:

Downside is the shipping is roughly the price of a frame. Silver lining is it comes quick, I live on the west coast of the US and my last couple orders came in ~1.5 weeks. (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts