Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,149 Posts
Came in the mail today, custom dimension Axioms 3/8 Phenolic. The Bigdh Pin is icing on the cake, will put on my hunting satchel. Thanks so much @bigdh2000 these are more beautiful in person.
So if a normal ol' Joe seeks a Dan Hood slingshot are you shopping a website or requesting a particular design for a custom build? I don't use Facebook, but see DH slings all around. Is it like a secret sling club for super slingers that get to shoot a Dan Hood?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Came in the mail today, custom dimension Axioms 3/8 Phenolic. The Bigdh Pin is icing on the cake, will put on my hunting satchel. Thanks so much @bigdh2000 these are more beautiful in person.
So if a normal ol' Joe seeks a Dan Hood slingshot are you shopping a website or requesting a particular design for a custom build? I don't use Facebook, but see DH slings all around. Is it like a secret sling club for super slingers that get to shoot a Dan Hood?
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Dan takes custom orders to make, and sometimes he has shooters already made that he's willing to sell if someone reaches out to him. He uploads slingshot builds on YouTube most of the time. The best way to contact him is either Fb or you can just PM and see what he has up for sale.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Glad they arrived safely and you like them, Andy. Thanks for all the compliments gents.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a slingshot from the BigDH2000 shop, simply send me a PM on this forum. I maintain no website since I do not build at that volume level. Andy pretty much said the rest above.

Reactions: MOJAVE MO
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.