Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had one of Bills custom creations. He contacted me and expressed an interest in getting it back. We struck a trade deal and like two days later a package shows up at my door. You know what happens when you open a package from Bill? You smile a lot! Got what I was expecting and a whole lot more! The stars are an HTS and Scorpion. Thanks again Bill!

Brown Wood Font Toy Personal protective equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Which custom creation of Bills did you have ? Picture ?
It was a camo G10 takedown Hammer.

Just wanted to be clear. Bill did not ask to take back a piece that he made for me. I came to have it through a trade. It had changed hands a couple of times.
Regardless, it was nice to offer it back and nice of him to make it worth it! :target: :target:

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
BINGO!!!!!! Good on both of you! ( Hey String, I think that bag of jewels will keep you busy for awhile! )

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A little update... That Scorpion just flat out works for me! Still have a long way to go as far as accuracy is concerned, but I was impressed with what I was doing with it. In other words, I was hitting my intended target. Repeatedly! And the misses were close enough to scare the heck out of that bullseye!

·
Registered
76 Posts
A little update... That Scorpion just flat out works for me! Still have a long way to go as far as accuracy is concerned, but I was impressed with what I was doing with it. In other words, I was hitting my intended target. Repeatedly! And the misses were close enough to scare the heck out of that bullseye!
Scorpions are great shooters, I love mine!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.