Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ray Rowden
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my trade goods from Buckskin Dave!

Our deal was a trade for plywood boardcuts. Dave put a lot of extras in the "If it ships box." He even added a handful of .44 cal. lead to make sure he got his money's worth from the post office!

Wood Cutting mat Tool Gas Electric blue

I got the Chalice I wanted, plus a lovely maple natty with great grain, plus two samples of sturdy tubes, several great top leather pouches, and a classic Case jack knife! It looks like a great carving tool - sharp blades, powerful spring, and lovely jigged red bone scales!

Amazingly generous trader, that Dave!

Thanks so much!

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Well Ray I know you appreciate a good pocket knife and I got lots that need homes where they will be used. I figure you'll use it. I got to many naturals already and just finishing another. Just love making them. And the other ends and odds I try stuff and then I have bits laying around so may as well pass it on. If you cant use it stuff it in with your next trade. As for the 44 leads, you need those. Didn't you ever have one of those days where if you don't have squirrel pot pie your just not eating anything? Well see, there you go. This is fun, made my day.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Reactions: KawKan
1 - 11 of 11 Posts