Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just like to thank C5 for the awesome slingmail means a lot to me . I was asking a forum member about the dead ringer from simple shot if he liked it or not . Than to my surprise C5 sent me one he had and was not using. Thanks C5 love the little duck I shot him a few times with my clay ammo really fun ! This forum is chalked right up with great people glad to be apart of it . Port Boy

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
that is awesome. I was curious about that one myself. Specifically, why they call it a bb shooter? Sounds like it handles your clays fine.
I am getting the feeling that Port Boy likes it. But I wouldn't mind if he wanted to do a full review.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is awesome. I was curious about that one myself. Specifically, why they call it a bb shooter? Sounds like it handles your clays fine.
I am getting the feeling that Port Boy likes it. But I wouldn't mind if he wanted to do a full review.
it works for me I like it fits into my style well . I have never done a review on anything. I was shooting 8mm with it and was fine have no bb bands set up yet . Maybe a review in future. Thanks Void for stopping by

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
PB!!! I'm so happy it arrived safely to its new home bro! Im glad you are enjoying it and haven fun with good ol little quackshot too! How did you get those action shots of him flying in the air after a hit?! Lol! Nothin beats make'n another fellow slinger happy! Enjoy my friend!
Happy sling'n!

Sling-On!

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks C5 ya I shot him couple times and recorded him but having problems so best I could do is edit out some pics lol . But he has got some air time lol . Thanks man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts