Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some sling mail from C5 ! Him and I cooked up a gentleman’s trade he wanted my mini thumper and I wanted an Axion ocularis. He came through with his end a brand spanking new one to cool thanks C5 can’t wait to give it a go

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet! I'm still after an AxOcc - they end up being pricy for me once postage is factored in.
ya same problem with me our dollar is .72 cents to the USA dollar than the shipping. This is my first simple shot frame pretty stoked to try it out . I do have a jelly bean I bought a while ago it's a nice little frame to

·
Mojave Mo
5,383 Posts
Sweet! I'm still after an AxOcc - they end up being pricy for me once postage is factored in.
ya same problem with me our dollar is .72 cents to the USA dollar than the shipping. This is my first simple shot frame pretty stoked to try it out . I do have a jelly bean I bought a while ago it's a nice little frame to
Seventy Two Cents to the US Dollar?! My 14 Year Old daughter is getting brainwashed by the Extremely Liberal Kid Army and bugs me to move us to Canada at least once a week. I think I could pull it off if you could that up to $3.00CN to the USD!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Man, I'm so glad it finally got to you bro! I purchased that thing in the beginning of the month! That took almost one whole month to get to you! As if it was being shipped from China or something! We are just next door neighbors! Sheesh man, USPS needs to start using some stronger rubber to sling mail out to ya faster! Happy sling'n bro!

Sling-On!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.