Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Stephen
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first sling mail from someone on the forum and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Cromag’s brooks rifle frame is great! So ergonomic and the perfect size. It’s almost the exact same dimensions as my regular shooter (a wasp Enzo) so I don’t have to adjust my grip, anchor point, or anything. And the one sided palm swell feels so comfortable in the hand. Just banded it up and, wow it shoots great!

He threw in a few more goodies such as the skeleton dude, a couple beads, and a hemostat. The lanyards are pretty cool/funky colors which is great. But what really blew me away was when I opened the package and there was a pickle fork I didn’t order in there! This is my first one…. Very surprised and giddy about that! Thank you @cromag, that really made my day!

I can feel myself falling down the rabbit hole. Just wanna say I really love this community. It’s not just people arguing and bickering, which seems to be 90% of the Internet now, but people sharing a passion and helping each other out.
Wood Line Pattern Font Metal

Wood Mesh Line Pattern Net

Handwriting Textile Font Pink Rectangle

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Congrats! Mine came in the other day and it’s definitely a great shooter. You’re right, the Brooke’s Rifle design is pretty similar to the Enzo, which is a favorite of mine as well. And man, what a great looking PFS!! Excellent haul Stephen! You’re right about the community too. It was surprising and refreshing to see when I joined up also. Heck, most of these guys I trust like family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts