Slingshots Forum banner

Slingmail from Devil’s Son In Law

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SlingNerd 
#1 ·
So recently , out of the blue, I got a message from the Devils son in law about a possible trade. I've always been a fan of his work, so obviously I jumped right on it. Since we both like surprises, we agreed on a blind swap.
Well my end of the trade arrived a couple days ago . this is the first chance I've had to post this.
Lemme just say Jake's generosity precedes him and this trade was no exception. He sent not one but two fantastic frames. One made of black walnut ( one of my favs) with his signature end cap on it, and another beautiful oak natty that sits perfectly in hand. He also sent some pouch leather, a wrist lanyard, a set of hemos for banding, and a bunch of Thera black which I've never shot before. WOW!
What else can I say but Thanks Jake! Christmas came early again. If you guys and girls ever have a chance to trade with the Devils Son in Law, DO NOT HESITATE!
Here's a pic

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.