Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since becoming a member I've never checked my messages until recently and discovered there were a handful in there waiting around, one of which was from Drew Bilbrey in response to a comment I'd made about offering lathe swarf in resin. Some time had passed so I asked if he was still interested in receiving a box of chips and shavings and in return he offered me this excellent natty.

Black walnut with a white oak end cap. Being a natural it seemed appropriate to tie on some natural bands with a homemade leather pouch and stick to launching marbles for ammo, and after shooting a pinch gripper with sights lately I was surprised that I was hitting a soup can and spinner pretty consistently from about 6-7 yards. The crazy thing is I've banded it both ways and it feels comfortable to hold either way with the same accuracy from what I could tell. All in all I feel like I really got the better deal here, this is a great slingshot!

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's crazy how well this one fits my hand and how naturally it lines up at full draw. He really set the bar though, any naturals I try making will be heavily scrutinized

1 - 5 of 5 Posts