Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hey Kids - Old School is Cool! Let's take it outdoors with a Granda Pete's slingshot!

As you know, I am the lucky winner of an original Grandpa Pete's slingshot. His package arrived today, after I returned from the funeral of a family member who died very tragically (please refer to my post about Mako Pat's sling mail).

Grandpa Pete is also more than generous. I received the promised slingshot, a leather pouch, a handmade hammer grip and a bunch of 3/8 steel shot. I also received a personal note from Grandpa Pete.

So, let's take a look.

Grandpa Pete took the time to draw some whimsical flying (or possibly angelic) slingshots on the shipping box. (Addresses are covered). A very nice touch!

Organism Font Art Publication Parallel

Of course, I was expecting a Grandpa Pete's slingshot. I was more than surprised when I opened the box to find an old school is cool pouch, with a note sticking out.

Brown Font Luggage and bags Material property Bag

Inside was an original Grandpa Pete's slingshot, plus another hand-made hammer grip slingshot, plus a bunch of 3/8 steel shot. Looking forward to banding up my Grandpa Pete's and taking her out for a spin! I am sure that she is going to be one smooth shooter.

Yellow Wood Font Goggles Art

Thanks again Grandpa Pete - very generous of you as well.

Thank you also to all my slingshot brothers and sisters for your kind words when we suffered our loss. I am blessed to be a part of this community.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blue Raja, sorry about your loose......I did not see your earlier post. I am glad that my sling-mail brought you a little pleasure as you returned home from what must have been a few sad days for you and your family.

GP
GP - thank you for your kind words. Very difficult week for us all. Your sling mail cheered me up a lot. If everyone could please remember Sara and her family in their thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts