Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a bit of time here at lunch and realized I had forgotten @High Desert Flipper was kind enough to send me a few samples of Snipersling Black Rioter and Yellow SuperFast. We’re gonna try to get some 3/8-7/16 (9.5-11mm) zippin’! Thanks again HDP! I’ve got some .9 yellow coming in so I’ll send him a bit and we’ll see how the draw feels. Hopefully I can sling some 1/2” with the draw weight of a .7 black!! We shall see.
Rectangle Font Tints and shades Parallel Number

Hate the way latex smells though. 🤢

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 0.70 yellow I think is one of the top bands on the market justnow 👌🎯👍👊 tapered 18-23 and using 8.7mm and 9.5mm steels and wow 🚀 .the black for me is to heavy a draw I've only tried the black in the 0.60 though the 0.50 might be a bit lighter draw 🎯👍👌👊
The .5 black isn’t too bad. It reminds me a bit of Simpleshot’s premium black but with a bit more kick. The .5 yellow though has a buttery smooth draw. I could just shoot that all day with no fatigue. So I’m really curious what that yellow.7 is going to feel like. Kalevala tapered his black .5 (25-13) and I gave it a whirl. I must have cut that active length too short because it snapped on my first shot 🤣. What was it you called 18-23, the Taper of Legends 😂? I’m going to try it. I think it’ll just fit my Enzo! 👍👍

· Registered
1,858 Posts
The .5 black isn’t too bad. It reminds me a bit of Simpleshot’s premium black but with a bit more kick. The .5 yellow though has a buttery smooth draw. I could just shoot that all day with no fatigue. So I’m really curious what that yellow.7 is going to feel like. Kalevala tapered his black .5 (25-13) and I gave it a whirl. I must have cut that active length too short because it snapped on my first shot 🤣. What was it you called 18-23, the Taper of Legends 😂? I’m going to try it. I think it’ll just fit my Enzo! 👍👍
The taper of Kings 🤣🤣👊👌👍🎯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and I take 5-10mm of my active with the 0.70 👌🎯 and yeah 18-23 👌👊👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.