Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arrived today some roo leather pouches, very light and ideal for my smaller ammo. And also some larger indigo microfiber pouches for the big boys.

Perfect timing for my next session on the chrony.
...i use almost exclusively hth pouches... i love them

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk
They are excellent pouches. Had to give the roo BP1's a try as the indigo microfiber versions are so good.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I order fairly regular from hth on ebay and have tried everything from band sets to pouches and even managed to talk them out of an oak frame a while ago haha I'm waiting on one of their hunta green travel bags, they look awesome and honestly cant fault the guys over there, super service and snappy delivery times too

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I order fairly regular from hth on ebay and have tried everything from band sets to pouches and even managed to talk them out of an oak frame a while ago haha I'm waiting on one of their hunta green travel bags, they look awesome and honestly cant fault the guys over there, super service and snappy delivery times too

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
He does slowly but surely be extending his range, which can be a good thing in the slingshot world.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.