Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where oh where do I even begin?! Shane and I have been going back and forth quite a bit. I sent him a care package as thanks for previous acts of graciousness and prepayment for what I knew he was going to send me. Well, that package arrived today. Shane knocked it out of the park! Words can't express how much I love these frames, or how much I truly appreciate Shane's friendship, craftsmanship and generosity!

A brief description, then I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (Most of the pics were taken by Shane).

First off, Shane built me a Chalice in his unique two piece design! Brass handle with aluminum palm inserts! Aluminum forks. This frame fits my hand as if I was there with him as he built it for me. Stunning!

Next there is a Pocket Heavy Hitter with worm hole tube attachment, plus band grooves. Aluminum forks with acid wash, distressed look, anodized finish. And just in case I didn't like the finish, he sent along a spare "regular" fork! The guy is nuts!

And to finish things off, an awesome pocket Thumper!

Thank you Shane! I am stoked beyond words!

Stemware Light Drinkware Tableware Glass
Wood Snow Trunk Freezing Twig
Creative arts Natural material Tree Electric blue Fin
Hand Gesture Finger Nail Thumb
Hand tool Tool Snips Scissors Wood
Water Fluid Finger Thumb Fashion accessory
Vertebrate Toucan Finger Insect Thumb
Tableware Human body Finger Tool Kitchen utensil

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,167 Posts
I find it amazing how much uniqueness and self expression that can be put into the lowly slingshot. Functional art is any easy saying, one-of-a-kind is any easy saying, but it doesn't totally cover the concept of what is being created. This goes as well for the Natty Makers. It ain't just a stick that has been banded. I guess I just trying to say that I love the hell out of this 'hobby'.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I find it amazing how much uniqueness and self expression that can be put into the lowly slingshot. Functional art is any easy saying, one-of-a-kind is any easy saying, but it doesn't totally cover the concept of what is being created. This goes as well for the Natty Makers. It ain't just a stick that has been banded. I guess I just trying to say that I love the **** out of this 'hobby'.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It truly is an amazing hobby Mo, no mater what trade or walk of life you come from you can bring something new and unique to a frame.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts