Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took possession of my third frame from Shane! He keeps experimenting and coming up with new ideas. He made me this downsized Thumper. I believe it is 20% smaller. Pictured next to an SPS for size comparison. It sports band clamps, a flat on the handle and a lanyard hole. This thing is awesome! Such a handy size. Fits great in hand and disappears into a pocket. Workmanship is top notch. Got it banded up with my favorite band set (TBG 7/8 straight with 8" active for 39-40" draw) and a great lanyard from raventree. Spiting out marbles quickly and accurately! Another great Island Made frame. Thanks Shane!!

lilthump1.jpeg

lilthump2.jpeg

lilthump3.jpeg

lilthumper4.jpeg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Mr. IslandMade is kicking out so many slings I am starting to wonder if Mrs. IslandMade is eyeballing his chores that are piling up!!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Haha:) she doesn't even know I'm making them lol. I have no time during the day because I work, than in the evening I give Alanna her much needed rest, by doing my part to look after the girls, which is my favourite part of the day.
I work 8-5 mon to fri, but I always get up at 5:30. So that's when the slings get made, early in the morning before anyone wakes up:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts