Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got in some amazing Slingmail from @KX4SAM! I had been looking for a way to video tape my shooting and Sammy up and offered me one of his GoPros!! After seeing everyone’s posts on the September shoot now I understand I could have probably just used my phone but, once I figure it out, this should allow me to edit together those screen in screen vids you see with one camera on the shooter and one zoomed into the catchbox. Plus about 50 other ideas that have popped into my head on how I can use this little guy! I’m speechless. Sammy has to be one of the most generous guys I’ve ever met and one of many here on the forum. Coincidentally, my birthday was just a few days back (KX4SAM didn’t know that) and the best gifts I received were from my slingshot brothers. I can’t tell you how grateful I feel right now. Thank you Sammy, I will use the heck out of this and you’d better believe I’ll pay that kindness forward.
Cutting mat Reflex camera Digital camera Camera lens Point-and-shoot camera

I just hope in my GoPro adventures I don’t end up like this poor guy! 👇👇

Apparently this was fake? Mine wouldn’t be though, I don’t have the editing skills. You’d probably also see me hurl a slingshot at it, possibly a shoe…and there’d be more screaming 😆

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happy Birthday, I got one, never figured out the exporting editing stuff, I bet you will though
Haha yeah we shall see… I’m pretty determined though. I’ve been looking into all it can do. With a little bigger memory card I can use it as a security camera. I thought that was kind of interesting considering I live in a crappy neighborhood. I’ll get ‘er figured out. Can’t find my laptop right now though! Lol I’m sure it’s around here somewhere. Probably hanging out with my damn tape measure..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts