Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my hands on a Wasp Delta-Wing courtesy of Alvaro, can't wait to get it banded up with some of the Thera-Band gold he sent! Will post photos and a video once everything is set up. Thanks lucky!
05a44c377af90483a04cc0ea005d0224.jpg

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks PB I thoght the same thing, bit of an oddity in these parts. Seems thst eay with alot of things from the UK. For example the 2240 pistol is easy to get both here and in the UK, but the CP1 a .177/.22 single shot of comparable quality (except it runs on HPA! *drool*) was a nuisance to aquire in Canada. Meanwhile we've got Turkish airguns of various types coming out the yin yang.

Strange indeed - Im a happy owner of this little guy. :)
Pretty cool chef don't think to many Canucks have that frame bud .very generous of him

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry guys could barely put it down long enough to take this photo lol. Shooting this braced feels really good, I like the grooves in the forks. I set it up with tapers of 3/4"-1/2"×7.5" TBG being shot 3/4 draw - its hitting nice and hard, plenty for what Im after. I'm going to stick with 3/8" steels on this and not swap frames for the rest of the week and see what happens. So far the accuracy and consistency Im getting at 10m is showing some serious promise. Very comfortable to carry in the back pocket, comfortable in the hand & solid feeling when locked up.

Really enjoying this, I have to say it again:

Thanks Alvaro, & boy I love this community!
0f526d77e47e5465d74677f7c809727d.jpg

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
LOS, very generous indeed. Its tough to be generous and to hold contests involving people all over the nation and let alone keep track of it online during ones busy schedule. We rely on technology so much and sometimes it takes a fart on us. Thanks for your generosity and for keeping us entertained, active, and united on this forum!

BC, what a score bro! Congrats! Show us some video of that puppy at work son! Lol!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOS, very generous indeed. Its tough to be generous and to hold contests involving people all over the nation and let alone keep track of it online during ones busy schedule. We rely on technology so much and sometimes it takes a fart on us. Thanks for your generosity and for keeping us entertained, active, and united on this forum!

BC, what a score bro! Congrats! Show us some video of that puppy at work son! Lol!
Very well put Covert! Couldnt have said it better myself, & I will be making a video of me shooting it today. :)

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats a nice score. I like my DW - shoots really nice, its a great all-round performer.
Thanks Matt, it really does feel like a good EDC shooter. Also, I have a buddy who does hydro dipping...

What do you think she'll look like dipped in Realtree? ;)

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Realtree is nice camo... Should work well on the sand. May have to send you mine ;-P
Heeyy - maybe I could get a group of us together that want our frames dipped and get a cheap price for like 10 of us. The more parts you can get done at once the cheaper it is.

Im SO tempted to dip my S.E.R.E. ..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts