Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was a rough Day at work. It seemed like me and @lukenssss had to work twice as hard to get half our work done. I just wanted to get home and relax, maybe shoot a bit and chill out. When I got home my daughter ran over and handed me a package. I knew from the return address that it was from our friend lbojoe. Inside was this butt kicking pocket parasite frame made from stacked veneers.Joe got permission from Joey J5. It's unbelievable. It shoots even better than it looks. The craftsmanship is true to J5's exacting standards. This is my first ( but not last) experience shooting this type of frame. Oh yea, he also included enough elastIc to keep me busy for a good long while. Thanks Joe!! I love it! Check it out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Glad you like it buddy. I've really enjoyed my PP's and thought you might like to see what I've been going on about. They shoot nice!!
I've had those veneers in my shop for over 20 years and always wanted to make something out of it. Really have enjoyed making this laminate. I've got another big block glued up now.
Hope you enjoy my friend. It was my pleasure.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Looks like a real nice shooter and a wonderful friend!

Reactions: Ibojoe
1 - 20 of 22 Posts