Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set up a giveaway last month to clear out some space in my slingshot box. I sent my frames to the winners, fine slingshoteers one and all. Little did I know Port Boy planned on sending one back to me! I just got this little package in the mail the other day, and it is sweet!

It's an Altoid Mule frame (altoid tin not pictured) made out of walnut. It's tiny, but with the lanyard on the pinky and a pinch grip, it's easy to hold and shoot! I've been putting some 1/4" steel through cans with it, and it really pops! As a bonus PortBoy threw in this little magnet-ammo-holder. It's covered in leather and has a carabiner attached to it. Although I have another Altoid shooter, this is definitely the smallest frame I've shot. It's as close as bareback as I'm likely to get! Big thanks to Port Boy for the excellent gift! :)

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,158 Posts
Dangit!!!. I think I have Mule envy. Maybe it's Muleitis, or an allegy variant of some type. That is likely as I have recently moved from the East Mojave to the Jungle. The overwhelming amount of Natural's is actually nauseating. So I'm thinking Muleitis because it comes and goes.
af43e82eb4f0fbf7fa8b6e25414e4721.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Dangit!!!. I think I have Mule envy. Maybe it's Muleitis, or an allegy variant of some type. That is likely as I have recently moved from the East Mojave to the Jungle. The overwhelming amount of Natural's is actually nauseating. Some I'm thinking Muleitis because it comes and goes.

wow Mo I think u probably got a little culture shock haha glade to see ya made it

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I set up a giveaway last month to clear out some space in my slingshot box. I sent my frames to the winners, fine slingshoteers one and all. Little did I know Port Boy planned on sending one back to me! I just got this little package in the mail the other day, and it is sweet!

It's an Altoid Mule frame (altoid tin not pictured) made out of walnut. It's tiny, but with the lanyard on the pinky and a pinch grip, it's easy to hold and shoot! I've been putting some 1/4" steel through cans with it, and it really pops! As a bonus PortBoy threw in this little magnet-ammo-holder. It's covered in leather and has a carabiner attached to it. Although I have another Altoid shooter, this is definitely the smallest frame I've shot. It's as close as bareback as I'm likely to get! Big thanks to Port Boy for the excellent gift! :)
Nothing is better than slingmail Mike .I used to hate the mail o look a surprise hydro bill awesome ! Since the first trades with IBO JOE and treeman I was hooked on slingmail.Glade u like your slingmail

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Congrats!! Good on you PB!! That's a sweet surprise.
SSF rocks again:)
Dont worry me and u going to do a Canadian trade soon I hope it was -20 this morning that's crazy for the 13 of nov it's gotta. Break
Yup, -18 here with the windchill this morning. I live 7 kilometres from work and it took me 20 min to get there on the ice. Still got very bald tires on my Old 1/2 ton. I'm always a week late putting the studs on lol

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You Canadians. If it weren't for the bears and the ice and the long dark Winters I'd be tempted to move up there and enjoy those beautiful lands. As of now, the plan is to become fabulously wealthy and just Summer there.

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dangit!!!. I think I have Mule envy. Maybe it's Muleitis, or an allegy variant of some type. That is likely as I have recently moved from the East Mojave to the Jungle. The overwhelming amount of Natural's is actually nauseating. So I'm thinking Muleitis because it comes and goes.

Thats some beautiful foliage Mo! How is NC treating you and the family?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
You Canadians. If it weren't for the bears and the ice and the long dark Winters I'd be tempted to move up there and enjoy those beautiful lands. As of now, the plan is to become fabulously wealthy and just Summer there.
don't worry about the bears and cold long winters ! The summer brings black flys and dear and moose flys and dang mosquitoes every thing wants a chunk of ya !

·
Mojave Mo
5,158 Posts

Thats some beautiful foliage Mo! How is NC treating you and the family?
Thanks Mikey. We've got some genuine folks out this way. However, I understand that Bigfoot owns 80% of the forested land in North America, which is somewhat troubling.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts