Slingshots Forum banner

Slingmail from Sandstorm

656 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Relivechildhood 
#1 ·
Today is my lucky day! Sandstorm sent me about 20 pouches. Colorful and many are kangaroo leather pouches! Love them! I bought 40 pouches as well , but because simple shot ran out of most pouches , I bought them overseas and they won't arrive until the end of this month. These pouches came at the perfect timing! Thank you @Sandstorm
Tire Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Glove

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
Yeah but not always. I shoot 7/16 just for the fun of it. Smacks the crap out of a can. Careful with the larger ammo though at first. Greater chance of forkhits if you haven’t perfected your form and release and also if you’re using heavier bandsets you can strain your back muscles if you haven’t done a lot of it. I just did this the other day unfortunately (also due to bad posture and stress) and now I’m shootings bbs for a while lol. Back tweaks are no fun! I reached down to pick up a piece of ammo and had that terrible sensation. Took my breath away! I think Hoss has been shooting squirrels since I was in diapers though so he’s well conditioned for it. Sorry to answer for him there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.