Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over to my brother's house a couple of weeks ago for the oldest of the three boys 13th birthday party. While the steaks were cooking we (all three 9, 11, and 13) went out and hung a towel and shot cans. I had two Scouts, a HTS, a flat band F-16, and a pocket shot with me. Both of the younger ones really liked the Scout and the older one liked the F-16. There's another birthday party coming up Sunday so we ordered 2 Scout LT's, 3000 clay balls, and I'll be cutting and tying piles of spare bands. The Scouts have flip Clips to make band changes easy and they F-16 is using tube/Chinese handcuffs. I'm going to shoot with them a lot, but they're all involved in shooting sports so I'm comfortable that they'll do fine. Should be a lot of fun.

Charles

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's been a couple of days since the birthday party Sunday. The Scout LT's got delayed in the mail so the two younger ones got my Scout XT's until theirs came in yesterday. I took the new ones over to their house after work last night. It was raining so we didn't get to do any shooting so we made lanyards. Each of them got to pick their favorite colors and type of weave/braid. We stayed up way past their bed time and a great time was had by all ????. I'm really glad I got them Scout LT's. The fit their little hands just right. I'm hoping to go over tomorrow night and kill some cans with them????.

Charles

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.