Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seven or eight weeks ago, maybe longer, I told old Tag that I had ordered some large tubes for use as tube protectors. I figured I never use the whole length I bought so since Tag was looking for some I told him I'd send him half when I received it. I ordered it from China and it never showed up. Amazon says it was delivered but it wasn't. Any way a few weeks after talking to Tag this showed up. Its a Dankung I think and I have nothing like it at all in my collection. So I am very happy to have it.

Thank you very much Tag! Unexpected packages are the best. I still owe you some tubes and to say the least your on my Christmas list.

Bicycle handlebar Wood Bicycle part Bumper Font

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,513 Posts
I’m glad you like that little shooter, I had to try one. Please do not feel you owe me anything. I experimented with a PFS I received from Miss Hannah Hays awhile back, and it serves it’s purpose for no more than I will shoot a PFS. I asked Bill to put a couple holes in a PFS,and it works fine for my type of shooting. I just tie tubes on my PFS like I doo any tube shooter. Glad your back Dave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts