Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Very nice haul indeed. I have 6 Uniphoxxs now, two more on the way and two of the Stingers coming. I have been on the fence about buying there plastic practice ammo as right now I am shooting 3/8" steel indoors. It's too hot to shoot outdoors here right now. So far so good but IF the plastic ammo will have close to the same trajectory and if most will be caught in my catch barrel I may just spring for 1,000 pieces of their orange golf ball shaped 10mm stuff. Being in the states I have to put together a good size order to justify shipping.

Please let me know your thoughts on the plastic ammo when you have had some time with it.

That toxic green color is actually fluorescent and really lights up well in dim outdoor light or UV light. The orange Unihoxx is the same way,

I think I am counting 12 frames there. Better by the dozen :)

OH...BTW if the pink one is really yours, yer totally safe around here.LOL

I actually bought a hot pink Axiom Occularis for myself. Rigged with black plugs and bands it's a stunning color with nothing "girlie" about it.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Very nice haul indeed. I have 6 Uniphoxxs now, two more on the way and two of the Stingers coming. I have been on the fence about buying there plastic practice ammo as right now I am shooting 3/8" steel indoors. It's too hot to shoot outdoors here right now. So far so good but IF the plastic ammo will have close to the same trajectory and if most will be caught in my catch barrel I may just spring for 1,000 pieces of their orange golf ball shaped 10mm stuff. Being in the states I have to put together a good size order to justify shipping.
Please let me know your thoughts on the plastic ammo when you have had some time with it.
That toxic green color is actually fluorescent and really lights up well in dim outdoor light or UV light. The orange Unihoxx is the same way,
I actually bought a hot pink Axiom Occularis for myself. Rigged with black plugs and bands it's a stunning color with nothing "girlie" about it.
Plastic ammo is VERY light, if you don't mind shooting with almost no rubber, then it's ok. Not for me though.
I shot a different brand though, so I am not 100% sure.

Reactions: hoggy

·
Registered
745 Posts
Plastic ammo is VERY light, if you don't mind shooting with almost no rubber, then it's ok. Not for me though.
I shot a different brand though, so I am not 100% sure.
Nope.. it would have to work with my normal bands or it's a no go for me.

Maybe I'll add a hundred count bag to an order to try it before I commit to 1000 pieces.

Reactions: hoggy and skropi

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did not tried the plastic ammo yet. It was a giveaway. Shooting still my 10 mm steel balls.

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.