Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO now that we can finally go back to warmer weather setups in the coming weeks, what have you guys been saving for occasion? As many of you guys know SS black is just about useless in the colder climates, so I've got a few sets of that cut in different tapers to play with. I'm also looking at different ways to carry a frame and ammo for EDC as we're not going to have all the pockets that come with a jacket shortly. New places to go explore? New outdoor catchbox setup getting built? Whatever you're doing with the warmer weather, I'd love to hear about it.

Hope you're all staying healthy & keeping busy - I'll be at the tracks shooting if anyone needs me!

Reactions: skarrd

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
To be honest my frames and bands stay the same throughout the winter. On the REALLY cold days i shoot precise anti cold. It's good stuff and snappy, but kinda feels like drawing back a shower curtain.

As soon as the snow melts and the ground gets dry in the back yard I'm building a new catchbox/boxes as well as an archery range. I have 3 dozen beautiful arrows from StringSlap, and I'm dying to shoot them.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
To be honest my frames and bands stay the same throughout the winter. On the REALLY cold days i shoot precise anti cold. It's good stuff and snappy, but kinda feels like drawing back a shower curtain.
As soon as the snow melts and the ground gets dry in the back yard I'm building a new catchbox/boxes as well as an archery range. I have 3 dozen beautiful arrows from StringSlap, and I'm dying to shoot them.
Yeah me too for the most part, I can carry a little more ammo it a larger frame with a coat but not much difference really. Keen to see those catch box builds, & those arrows as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts