Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So, as some of you may know, I’m putting together a website that will sell slingshots (Titanhunters) and slingshot accessories in the US. My question for you is: what kind of accessories are you most interested in buying?

The stuff I will be able to stock at first will be limited by my startup funds (<$5,000), so I want to prioritize by popular demand. I will be stocking (1) Titanhunters, (2) latex rolls (Falcon, 100% Slingshot, Snipersling, Precise), (3) pre-made band sets, and (4) pouches. After that, I’m thinking amber belt and crystal string for sure—those are cheap to stock. But what else would you like to see on the website?

Best wishes,
Wes Mitchell

· Neophyte
2,312 Posts
Are you going to have pit pouches? I have really began to like them, don't know it there are any others out there that would enjoy them. Just my preference. Maybe microfiber material for those of us that punch out our own. Just some thoughts :)

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you going to have pit pouches? I have really began to like them, don't know it there are any others out there that would enjoy them. Just my preference. Maybe microfiber material for those of us that punch out our own. Just some thoughts :)
Thanks for the suggestions! I will be stocking microfiber material, and I like the idea of pit pouches. I can get kind of a good deal of them through Precise, but I have to order a butt-ton to get the deal lol. What size ammo do you shoot?

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably more costly to source and stock (although there are a few standard tapers out there now) but I’d love to be able to get band cutting templates made here stateside.
I’d love to stock them too! The vast majority of the expenditure there is shipping, as they’re brittle. But I’d like to carry 18-12, 20-12, 20-15, 22-12, 24-12, 25-13, and 25-17 or so… Any suggestions?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts