Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought people could share some of the items related to slingshots. I.E. shirts, hats, posters, drawings anything with printed sing shot on it or sling shot related material.

Here is a drawing I did. I plan on getting it as my first tattoo on the side of my left shoulder. I want it in full color and about this size. I just started shooting in February of 2020, but the sling shot has been part of my persona from my troubled youth through my troubled adulthood.

DSCF3055.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
That is a great drawing. I'd suggest a simpler design for your tattoo, there's a lot going on there and you skin isn't a canvas, it's living tissue.

I've gotten tattoos since the mid 80s, always from reputable artists and all still look good but they do age different from ink and paper. Good luck either way, my man!!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DSCF3056.JPG

I found these patches on etsy, I think they probably sum most of us. Now I have to decide which hat and shirt to put them on, because ill be wearing them alot.

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've lived the persona of the menace with a sling shot for 37 years, I'm just now learning more about them and how to shoot/make them. I guess it dosnt help my image if I live in the woods out in the country and more often than not can be caught not wearing shoes. sling shot lives matter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts