Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my brand new daisy f-16 arrived in mail right now. the band is too strong, will it wear out?
and when i use my left hand to grab the slingshot handle it the wrist hurts!

·
Registered
484 Posts
this yellow daisy rubber is to strong to pull, and the energy he delivers to the bullet is near nothing! i´ve tryed to shoot a coconut with this ruber and i´ve needed 8 shot to hit the coconut, but couldn´t break it, i got so angry abt it that i´ve thrown the hole catty a way.
try flatbands, much easyer to pull and much more powerfull.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yeah, the Daisy bands are pretty heavy pull. They won't get any easier to pull with use (other than you getting used to them). The easiest thing to do would be order a set of Trumark RR1 (tan/yellow) or RRT (red tapered) bands. They'll slip right on and give a much lighter pull with good velocity. In the meantime, try bracing the fork with your index finger and thumb. This will give you a little more leverage. Cheapest way to get a single set of Trumark bands would be a guy on ebay who sells them for between $4.50-4.95 a set + $1.95 shipping (don't recall his name but just search for Trumark bands). You can actually order them cheaper per set directly from Trumark, but they have a $15 minimum, so you'd have to order like four sets at the same time (not a bad idea at all, if you can afford it).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts