Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Watching YouTube I see all these catapult clubs in the UK ???????? but I haven't really seen anything much stateside. I even checked meetup to see if there was any groups out there, no results.

Are there any known clubs or groups?

What about events stateside?
Like a proper camp out, hang out, artisan sales, trades and 1 or 2 adult beverages. ????????????

·
See The Target
21,958 Posts
" If you build it , they will come ." You can always start with a casual can plinking get together as a meet and greet and see how it vibes from there .

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
The UK and the USA are just so different.... in fact the entire UK isn't even as big as Oregon, by itself. Then add to it the lack of a decent train type system for easy commute between the great distances here... Plus the UK has a very well established "Pub" type scene, where it's common to spend a great deal of time amongst like minded people in a close proximity.... Then add to it that the USA is still gun minded for the most part for people who like to shoot and it just makes it all the more difficult....

BUT, knowing some of the problems may help in overcoming the difficulties in achieving your goals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts