Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have beeen shooting today but suddenly when im shooting the ammo flies downwards just like a spin to the right or left it looks likes it spins downwards any tips on how to fix it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Make sure the bands are even at the point where it attaches to the pouch. Place you finger in the center of the puch a apply a little tension and look at the connection points where the puch connects to the bands. Both sides of the puch should be even with one another. Check your release and keep both hands from moving and practice some more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure the bands are even at the point where it attaches to the pouch. Place you finger in the center of the puch a apply a little tension and look at the connection points where the puch connects to the bands. Both sides of the puch should be even with one another. Check your release and keep both hands from moving and practice some more.
thanks but thats ok problem is already solved my mate told me to use heavier ammo and it worked
but thanks for helping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.