Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not really a review of a slingshot, although what I got is a great example of Bills Hays craftsmanship.
Recently Newconvert sent me an incredible gift. A Bill Hays prototype Seal Sniper in G10. My first Hays SS. Wow. All the things you read about these beauties is true. Truly incredible. If Cadillac made a tank, it would be like this baby.

But what I really wanted to say is what a generous guy and great ambassador for our hobby Mark is. He's encouraged me to post pics of my efforts and I see that he has been very helpul to a lot of guys here on the forum.

Therefore, he gets my nomination for Slingshot Dude of the Month!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
This is not really a review of a slingshot, although what I got is a great example of Bills Hays craftsmanship.
Recently Newconvert sent me an incredible gift. A Bill Hays prototype Seal Sniper in G10. My first Hays SS. Wow. All the things you read about these beauties is true. Truly incredible. If Cadillac made a tank, it would be like this baby.

But what I really wanted to say is what a generous guy and great ambassador for our hobby Mark is. He's encouraged me to post pics of my efforts and I see that he has been very helpul to a lot of guys here on the forum.

slingshot dude of the month, thank you sir, but................... i help just because thats what this forum is all about! i have received so much help and encouragement myself that i can say that all our members are slingshot dude's of the month! thanks LVO!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice gesture/gift. It looks like a fantastic shooter, I like the flat tabs there for thumbs. I just might have to
get one, one of these days.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

slingshot dude of the month, thank you sir, but................... i help just because thats what this forum is all about! i have received so much help and encouragement myself that i can say that all our members are slingshot dude's of the month! thanks LVO!
[/quote]
Very true about the helpful folks on the forum. I have learned so much from the tutorials, and from the research others have done. And I'm having a ball. I'm 47 and I've never had a real hobby before. I've found a great place to share here on the forum with great bunch of folks.
Thanks to all of you!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts