Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to post the armadillo pic as it is a little too graphic, the dogs roughed him up a bit. These are the three we worked for about two hours to finally bag. I thought two had gotten away, but we stayed in there and kept looking for them and finally got'em after loosing them for what seemed like several hours. A good day, and I was tired after. We all shot quite alot just trying too flush these guys out of the thicket where they were not visible, behind the vines on the tree way up. Perserverence, endurance, and a slingshot that is dependable....Good will to all slingers.......Frogman

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Enjoying your posts, Frogman.

And the photos.

Winter in Florida must be nice.

WD40

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Excellent outing once again Frogman!! Keep it up, and keep sharing...

The tubes continue to come through and put meat in the pot, and the dogs seem to be doing well...

Shall I propose a display name change to squirrelman, or tubeman, or survivalman??...........maybe...

Once again, great shooting.

Cheers - John

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
I'll start the negociation process with my wife when we return to port and I can talk on my cell again. I work 28-on/28-off so time off shouldn't be a problem. I'll be looking at my 2011 calendar when I go home in early January and we will talk more on this subject after I get that (and this hitch) done.

I have the greatest respect for your work and past/present service to the country. I did my time in the infantry (501st PIR) but didn't make it to Ranger Bat due to my hips not being able to hack it. The mind was willing, but the body was not able.....the fire still burns but the past is the past.

Take care and keep posting your work. There are a lot of us out here who love what you're doing!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Love the pics!!! Wish I lived where it was easier to hunt more often!!! Keep the pics and stories coming.

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Way to go guys, great shooting.
Philly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.