Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I recently bought a cheap foldable catchbox which lasted only about two weeks because it was made of weak material and fraying. I eventually blew out the back of the box.

Thanks to Cosmicsponge2000 and Sarah, they introduced the Weaver Arborist throw line foldable box. After a few quick mods, it makes an awesome, sturdy, and strong catchbox. Here's their video:

I spent the extra money and made my own personal mods and I thought it was well worth it. I think this catchbox will last a good time.

Here are my videos:

Thanks for watching friends!

Sling-On!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to know I am not the only guy that gets a stubborn can . Man really here your shot whistle in nice vid as always C5 Man U lucky fella running around shorts and tee shirt . While I am running around in a half foot fresh snow .
Thanks brotha for checking it out! I kinda wish we had your conditions some days. We had little snow this winter up in the mountains which cut my snowboard season real short. But I ain't complaining! As long as I can get some shoot'n in I'm good!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great videos. I like the carry bag, but I've been looking for a portable catch box. This one looks to be very sturdy. I checked out the price and it surprised me that this does not cost much more than the Chinese catch boxes that really don't fold down all that easy.
Thanks GG! Yeah that's another thing about those cheaply made ones, they were a pain to setup and breakdown. The metal squares you had to stand up would cause the box material to stretch, which would cause the tears in the box. A few simple mods makes this one an excellent alternative. And decent size too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts