Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
Yeah then no knives in restaurants,etc. A car is one of the most lethal weapons there is.its all about the user behind it.slingshots don't kill.the shooters do...

· Registered
2,009 Posts
Yeah then no knives in restaurants,etc. A car is one of the most lethal weapons there is.its all about the user behind it.slingshots don't kill.the shooters do...
thats why the owner/operators of cars, like guns, are required to follow some basic training to ensure they know how to safely and responsibly use those devices. i am fine with slingshots being viewed as toys (toys that require a little common sense on the operators part) a fishing rod or a plastic toy sword also requires some common sense to avoid injury. we can not make this world totally safe and idiot proof.

now, can we PLEASE stop beating the dead horse n just bury the damn thing before some deluded PETA P.I.T.A. comes along n starts misinterpreting things n causing more trouble than its worth?

sorry if i come across somewhat (c)rude, but in MY OPINION this kind of pointless discussions could only hurt our beloved sport in the long run.

i hope i didnt offend anybody.
cheers, remco

· Registered
75 Posts
Tentacle Toast

"Well here in the imperial, er, I mean empire state, they're legal without a wrist brace, but in my (& all surrounding) municipalies, they're banned outright, though there seems to be little enforcement, which is about the only plus to living in this sh*thole state. If you enjoy something, there's probably a law against it here."

We live at the other side of the state......we have more 'City-its ' in this neck of the woods.....so we under stand your plight

Sara

· See The Target
21,296 Posts
In our Great Nation the issue of FREEDOM has never been a over beaten dead horse that needs to be buried ! Many have died and shed their blood for it. Were certainly not going to also give up freedom of speech.

No offence

· Registered
2,009 Posts
In our Great Nation the issue of FREEDOM has never been a over beaten dead horse that needs to be buried ! Many have died and shed their blood for it. Were certainly not going to also give up freedom of speech.

No offence
couldnt agree more brother. however, sometimes its wizer to shut up.
so i will do so now. if i offended anybody, i would like to apologize for that.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.