Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it would be possible to build a slingshot lika a butterflyknife? That would meen that the forks would fold in to the handle. You would probably have to take of the bands but if not, that would be even cooler!
I think that would be a great way to transport a slingshot! Havn't heard of anny so far.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Metal would be an excellent choice - but no reason it couldn't have the heart of steel and the face of warm wood!
Once upon a time my family was originally from there, but no, I was born and raised in the USA. farfar användas för att prata svenska med mig , being 4 at the time- I just thought he was crazy

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
I've been thinking about this last week. Butterfly knives need the handles to lock together to achieve lock-up. I thought of doing an automatic opener, or even a simple locker, but the design I imagined was unergonomic and it didn't achieve much advantage but novelty.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skit Slunga I see well I from Sweden and just noticed your forum name=)
ZDP-189 Did you actually build one (pics=) I can imagine that it would be cuite wooblie, but maby someone has a masterplane someware=)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts