Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
6,047 Posts
Congratulations to this months winners!

Thanks to all those who nominated and those who took the time to vote

In first place by a huge margin is Antraxx with his Purple Heart and Brass Creation.

Second place is a tie between Bunnybuster with his Widowmaker #85 and Btoon84's Yellpurpyellcote Yshooter.

Third place goes to Maomao for his Mini Hunter in Yellow and Purple.

· Premium Member
138 Posts
Congrats to all the winners....whenever i show my non sling shooting friends an example of the amazing slingshots being made at the moment, i always show them Antraxx's Purple Heart and Brass....amazing slingshot

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Well done guys, congratulations!

· Registered
5,028 Posts
wowwy wow whoa! did not expect these results! well, i expected Antraxx to take the cake which is well deserved. I myself voted for his Purpleheart and Brass. Such a nice one!! I just can't believe 6 people thought my work was good enough to cast a vote on!!!
so very thankful to everyone for participating. AND it is cool to tie with such an experienced/awesome slingshot maker bunnybuster! AND this is extra cool cause my bud maomao took in 3rd! Thanks all who voted! There were some amazing slingshots in that group. as always

896 Posts
Thank you SO much for all your votes.
I had not expectes that result, especially since i´m pretty new to the slingshotworld and i´m completely new to this forum.

Such a wonderful warm welcome.

Thanks again, that gives a lot of energy for my future projekts

· Super Moderator
7,198 Posts
Excellent frames from all-congratulations guys! Great work!!!! Flatband

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.