Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great month it has been for SOTM. We have had the highest number of nominations as well as the highest number of people voting. I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that took part!

This months winners are:

Sharing first place is Bill Hays with his Tiger Scorpion and Bob Fionda with his Victrix

Second place goes to a very original and creative Ordie69 for his Popsicle Shooter

Torsten takes a solid third place with his magnificent 3D Slingshot

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Well done guys, Congrats to all... All very unique winners..

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
What I'm really loving is, as the months go by, how people keep raising the bar!

Just when you think you've seen it all, people like the above winners are still able to blow our minds.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
it does seem to not only grow but its becoming more diverse, whold of thunk we would see a popsicle frame in the winners circle? all the winners and those who did not win did a fine job................. as always.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners. It is head-spinning to think about the level of skill and craftsmanship that goes into making things at this caliber!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats Bob, Bill and Ordie!!

All the other frames where great too - difficult to choose one!

Thanks a lot for your votes guys!
Thanks Bob for the nomination!

Best regards
Torsten

·
U.S.N. Retired
433 Posts
Thanks for the votes and congratulations to Bill Hays and Bob Fionda on their spectacular craftmanship and of course to all the nominations. It is a humbling to see the number of votes my popsicle shooter recieved. Thank you everyone.

Man that popsicle shooter was just epic. Talk about thinking outside the box.

It was enough to make me order this :

1000 Coloured 'craft sticks' for $17

dud3! now i am anxious to see the end result
[/quote]

I have to agree. With all those colors the end result has no choice but to be epic!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts