Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The winners this month are :

1st Place : Bill Hays - Tube Master Sniper (59 votes)

2nd Place : Little Bear - Trick or Treat (40 votes)

3rd Place : Antraxx - Deadly Leaf (25 votes)

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Congratulations Bill -- well deserved! But I have to add that any contest in which Little Bears's and Anthrax's work comes in second and third has reached an almost unimaginable level of excellence.

. . . and to think Danny's didn't even get to third place.

I have huge respect for the guys on this forum who are entered in this competition each month. It's inspiring and just a joy to behold what you all do with the humble forked stick!

·
913 Posts
Thank you very much!
All of you!

- All (not the ones who voted for me, i mean all!) of you voters, wow, really the number has reached a new level. That makes me very proud.
So many people are interested in slingshots these days...amazing.
- All of you who build slingshots...i think the level we have got here is something very special. Looking at the other Slingshots that were nominated i NEVER expected to score again.
I think we "builders" are pushing us even higher with every next thread that is presented. This is really something we ALL can be proud of.
- And a special THANKS goes to Hrawk. Man, we don´t know each other but everytime i have a little time and i take a look at the forum you are here too or did something new. Your spending a LOT of your time, in chat, in the forums, evertime kind, helping and pushing the forum and the community!
Forums like this could not exist this way without people like you putting that much of your own power into it.
A big big thanks man!

and keep ´em comming Guys

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Congratulations to the winners!!!! Huge works!!!
Thanks to Reecemurg for nominating me ;)Thanks to all the voters!
The level of craftsmanship of these forums is astronomical!!!!
Cheers to all ...Q

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Once again this forum has proved that there is some serious talent out there. congrats to all the winners!!!

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Congratulation to Bill Hays for your awesome Tube Master Sniper !!
Little Bear and Antraxx your work is awesome too

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners and Mr. Bill a special congrat to you Bud as the winner! A very well designed Slingshot for sure and a beauty too. Well done! Flatband

1 - 20 of 24 Posts