Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
First of all let me begin by giving a huge thanks to Hrawk for this most awesome monthly occurence. :king: We would not have this if it was not for him. :bowdown:

Congrats to the winners. A close race for 1st this month! AND a tie for 3rd!

101members cast votes for the 17 slings nominated. fun times folks :)

1st place with 20 votes

Bob Fionda

Gesture Wood Finger Artifact Art

2nd place with 18 votes

Can-Opener

Hand tool Bicycle part Tool Font Office instrument

3rd place with 9 votes

Scarface Tom

Hand Musical instrument String instrument Guitar String instrument

3rd place with 9 votes

Wingshooter

Wood Plant Tool Art Pattern

Attachments

·
Ninja Pirate 007 Sasquatch
2,616 Posts
Congrats to the winners and all the people who were nominated. You all are incredible craftsmen.

Be well,
SF

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Thanks Btoon, for the nomination. Thanks to all of the voters for taking the time to evaluate all of these awesome slingshot. Thanks to the mods who have to sort this all out. I am very honored to be represented among such great works of slingshot art. Congratulation to Bob for "Ronin" a very worthy Winner!

Regards
Randy

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees for their excellent works of slingshot art. Also to all the makers of slingshots on this forum who month after month show off their creativity for the rest of us to look at , your efforts are also appreciated.

2,211 Posts
My most sincere congratulations to all 4 winners; although even to have been nominated is win enough in my opinion.

Although my opinion, my absolutely not being a maker, but simply an enjoyer of looking at stunning slinshots.
May not count for much at all.

Yes guys I,do have my favorite maker, and I am not ashmed to admit that it is Mr. AnTrAx.
BUT I do not vote for anything nominated made by him automaticLly at all.
Rather looking for true originality, and craftsmanship; which can be exhibited even in natuals which I do vote for on occasions.

Again congrations to all nominated, and especially to the winners.

Cheers Allan

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats to all of you. Bob, a stunning piece. Can Opener, the designs of your works are great! Scarface Tom, your detail in your glue works is amazing. Wingshooter.....psycodelic man!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.