Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to this months winners !

In first place is Danny0663 with his Dedicated Tube Shooter - Aluminium and Paper Scales:

Second place honours go to Flippinout for his Mammoth:

Third place is taken out by LBPSD (Littlebear) for his amazing Poison Ivy Shooter:

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Awesome job guys! Congratulations to Danny on a great looking slingshot! Flatband

·
~Pouch Maker~
15,472 Posts
Congrats to all Winners!

Hey Danny do you have enough signature space to put badges?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Danny thats a ripper mate!, and to Nathan and lb great job too fellas!

·
Rule #14
1,519 Posts
Ohhh man ...... guys ... i am speechless!?!?!

This month was epic - All nominations were superb and deserved the title.
Nathan's Mammoth frame was mind boggling, his creativity and exceptional laminating techniques are unmatched.
LBPSD's Poison Ivy Shooter looks incredible. The shape, finish, and visual apprearence overal is just awesome (Shape and style is just my taste'
)

Thanks to Hrawk for nominating my frame, and Many THANKS to the viewers and voters

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Congratulations guys. The level of exellence of each one of these is stratospheric!
You are all...

in my book!

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
congrats fellas! absolutely beautiful stuff here. I am left in awe every single month by the skill and artistry this forum produces, please don't ever stop making slingshots.

·
913 Posts
Gratz!
Honestly the Level of craftsmanship presented in this forum is on such an high level...every single one is a masterpiece in his own category.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congratulations to all who were nominated. These were truly works of art. You can all be proud of your creations and know that you have done something special when it inspires someone else (me in this case) to try and build a slingshot he can be proud of......someday. Thanks for setting the bar so high. You are all inspirations! Thanks.....Hop

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Felicitaciones a los ganadores!

Muy hermosas las tres.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts