Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this forum!
Was about to gold paint all my SSSS's, stainless steel sling shots handles just for fun and to add a little bling.
Just saw a tape I assume is a little thick providing padding and hopefully has texture giving better friction grip.
May I ask what is it called!
Can one find on aliexpress, ebay or other places at reasonable
price and shipping?
Is there a standard wrap pattern?
If so details please'

5,491 Posts
It is called grip tape, like is used on tennis racquet handles, and I’ve seen a YouTube vid recently ( will see if I can find it again and post the link ) but he even used a section of foam pool noodle to incorporate a palm swell under the wrap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.