Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slingshot rifles look so **** powerful, accurate, easy to use and badass and they really look as if they can bypass any state gun law. But they are over $100, is it really worth the price? does anyone own one or have enough knowledge to share their experience?

Here is an example of a slingshot rifle:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hand held slingshots with a long draw can be just as powerful as a slingshot rifle. Slingshot rifles can be slower to re-load. Bands lose power the longer they are held in the stretched position. The only advantage I see is a slingshot rifle might let a novice be accurate with less experience. Any experienced shooter can be just as accurate as a slingshot rifle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hand held slingshots with a long draw can be just as powerful as a slingshot rifle. Slingshot rifles can be slower to re-load. Bands lose power the longer they are held in the stretched position. The only advantage I see is a slingshot rifle might let a novice be accurate with less experience. Any experienced shooter can be just as accurate as a slingshot rifle.
Yeah, basically it's oversized. A regular sized slingshot is great since it's even more legal and pocket sized.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I was going to suggest a slingshot with an arm brace, such as a wrist rocket, a starship, or a shuttle craft. I see that you are in NY - braced slingshots are illegal in NY.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was going to suggest a slingshot with an arm brace, such as a wrist rocket, a starship, or a shuttle craft. I see that you are in NY - braced slingshots are illegal in NY.
Yeah, it sucks here. I got a braced one actually, got it from a Walmart in PA . Its powerful but inaccurate in my experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.